Skip to main content

Dreams

Image result for awesome images photography

So many places yet to travel,
People to meet,
Laughs still to have,
Chats under the stars,
Ones you have not yet had.

Horizons yet to be seen,
Sunrises still a distant dream,
All these things you are yet to see.

Wine waiting to be sipped,
Stories not yet heard,
Maybe it will be time to forget the woes?
Let the misery go.

So many dreams are yet unturned,
They will find a way,
First you must believe they are there though?
Lead the way,
Forget to be stern,
Let the heartache go,

See your dreams begin to flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Loves You

The love I feel for you all, Will never run out, So never despair, It is in my heart, Distilled especially for you, True love, Beyond compare, No need to share, There is enough already there. You have all heard my heart beat from in there, Oh how I love you and your beautiful stares, Mommy loves you, Know that love shall never fail.

Dreams

Your voice has been missing from my life for years, And yet every night, I see you vividly, Within my dreams. © 2019 MK AC Nevin-Crooks Love Life Poetry

21st Century

A twenty first century kind of love Thrown about Filled with mistrust Often tossed in the dust Copyright © 2017 MKAC Nevin-CrooksLove Life Poetry21st July 2017