Skip to main content

Mom

Related image
It's been four long years,
Since you've not been here,
Mother's Day...
I felt you near.

So many signs that you were nearby,
They all rained down,
I held you within my mind.

The best present I could have prayed for,
Something I never could have paid for,
A baby boy with eyes so blue,
Born to join my other happy two.

A family of five,
Joy swoops by,
It falls down on us,
Fills us up,
Makes us part of the joie de vivre.

We have it all,
Within these four walls,
This is all we need.

I want to thank you Mom,
Tell you I miss you more than anything at all,
Love you forever,
Look for me I will adore you whenever,
My heart beats for you as a joyous endeavour,
Always for you,

Wonderful you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Loves You

The love I feel for you all, Will never run out, So never despair, It is in my heart, Distilled especially for you, True love, Beyond compare, No need to share, There is enough already there. You have all heard my heart beat from in there, Oh how I love you and your beautiful stares, Mommy loves you, Know that love shall never fail.

Dreams

Your voice has been missing from my life for years, And yet every night, I see you vividly, Within my dreams. © 2019 MK AC Nevin-Crooks Love Life Poetry

21st Century

A twenty first century kind of love Thrown about Filled with mistrust Often tossed in the dust Copyright © 2017 MKAC Nevin-CrooksLove Life Poetry21st July 2017