Skip to main content

Earth


My life isn’t perfect, 
Who’s is? 
Honestly now, 
Who can really say their life is perfect? 
Nobody at all, 
Not one living soul, 
Of that I am sure. 

We all have highs, 
We all have lows, 
We all have worries, 
We all have laughs, 
These are things that never last. 

I am thankful for the love I’ve found, 
The enduring love I feel in my heart, 
It is truly profound, 
The love I feel inside. 

The kisses I receive each morn, 
The little fingers that reach for more, 
The angel faces that smile at me, 
Those little voices that melt me, 
The wonderful partner who I love so dear, 
The family unit that no money can compete with, 
These are things that make me complete. 

I am thankful for everything, 
For all the days God had given me, 
Hopefully, many more ahead of me, 
I know in my soul, 
I was put here to do more. 

A smile, 
A laugh, 
A friendly chat, 
All add to my worth, 
Upon this beautiful earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Loves You

The love I feel for you all, Will never run out, So never despair, It is in my heart, Distilled especially for you, True love, Beyond compare, No need to share, There is enough already there. You have all heard my heart beat from in there, Oh how I love you and your beautiful stares, Mommy loves you, Know that love shall never fail.

Dreams

Your voice has been missing from my life for years, And yet every night, I see you vividly, Within my dreams. © 2019 MK AC Nevin-Crooks Love Life Poetry

21st Century

A twenty first century kind of love Thrown about Filled with mistrust Often tossed in the dust Copyright © 2017 MKAC Nevin-CrooksLove Life Poetry21st July 2017