Skip to main content

Blind


You try so hard to have the perfect life
You are so blind
You don’t realise
that is what you already have!
A happy life is a load of happy moments all put together
Eventually make up a happy life
You are so busy striving for perfection, You forget to live.
So busy trying to be happy
You ignored the moments in which you could be happy.
So busy looking at the past,
Your life passed you by.
Nobody else to blame but yourself,
Silly you, Wasted all those times.
All those days,
Looking for what was already there before your eyes,
You could not see it,
You were blind.
Love Life Poetry, 23 July 2016(C) M KA Crooks 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mommy Loves You

The love I feel for you all, Will never run out, So never despair, It is in my heart, Distilled especially for you, True love, Beyond compare, No need to share, There is enough already there. You have all heard my heart beat from in there, Oh how I love you and your beautiful stares, Mommy loves you, Know that love shall never fail.

Dreams

Your voice has been missing from my life for years, And yet every night, I see you vividly, Within my dreams. © 2019 MK AC Nevin-Crooks Love Life Poetry

21st Century

A twenty first century kind of love Thrown about Filled with mistrust Often tossed in the dust Copyright © 2017 MKAC Nevin-CrooksLove Life Poetry21st July 2017